Do you have questions for us?
Click on any of the questions below to see the answers.
Our pads are divided into 2 series: Professional Patented Lifting Grips (PRO, NEO, FIT) and Classic Grip Pads (SOFT, FIRM, FOAM)
Grip Power Pads PRO – These pads are constructed of soft 0.2″ thick spongy rubber, with Velcro straps and a stainless steel metal ring to adjust to any hand size. They are very comfortable lifting pads, and provide the best non-slip grip you can get during your workouts. They are ideal for heavy lifting. They are also the most popular Grip Pads among our customers.
Grip Power Pads NEO – These grip pads are constructed of black neoprene, are 0.2″ thick, and feature Velcro straps and a stainless steel metal ring that adjusts to any hand size. These lifting pads are recommended for both men and women for everyday use.
Grip Power Pads FIT – These grip pads are constructed of neoprene rubber and are approximately 0.12″ thick. These pads are a thinner and smaller neoprene version of the NEO pad and are recommended for women for everyday use.
Grip Power Pads Soft – These are our simple rubber grip pads. These pads are constructed of soft rubber and are approximately 0.2″ thick. They are a simple lifting grips that don’t feature straps. They are the most economical product in our lineup.
Grip Power Pads Firm – These are our simple rubber pads. These pads are constructed of firm rubber and are approximately 0.12″ thick. These workout pads provide minimum palm coverage, ideal for keeping your hands safe from sharp metal points and bars. They will provide you with maximum support and grip while isolating any metal from your skin. Our Firm model is comprised of formed rubber which imitates the shape of the coated metal bars.
Grip Power Pads Foam – These are our simple foam pads. These pads are constructed of a mix of synthetic foam and rubber and are 0.25″ thick. There pads are recommended for more advanced weight lifters, who require more hand protection for their grip.
You will need to fill out a request form here.
Once we get your request, we will email you a separate login for a dealer network. You will also receive a new price list.
If you received a damaged item, please send us an email within 48 hours and provide your order number. Email [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.
We proudly stand behind our products. If you would like to return a product, simply follow the directions below.
If you received an incorrect or damaged product, you can ship it right back to us. If you’re exchanging, we’ll send you a new product and pay the shipping expenses for the exchanged item.
If you decide to return or exchange a product, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our Customer Service Help Center at +1(877)644-7171, or email us at [email protected] within 15 days of receiving your product. One of our representatives will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and an address to ship the item back to.
2. Make sure that the product is unused, and that all of the tags and accessories that came with the original shipment are in the package. Please place these things in the original packaging and write your RMA number on the outside of package next to the “Ship To” address.
3. Send us the package using a traceable form of shipment such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, Certified or Priority Mail.
*Please note that at the present time we can only accept returns for purchases that are made directly from this website. We cannot accept returns of products purchased on other websites or from our local or international retailers, dealers or distributors.
Instructions for returning a product for reasons other than you received an incorrect or damaged order
Returns being made for reasons other than receiving an incorrect or damaged product may be made within 30 days of delivery, at your shipping expense. We will only approve returns if:
1. The item is unused and appears to be in brand new condition.
2. All of the tags and accessories that came with the original shipment are included in the return package.
3. You ship the item back to us in its original packaging.
* At the present time we can only accept returns for purchases that are made directly from this website. We cannot accept returns of products purchased on other websites or from our local or international retailers, dealers or distributors.
If you meet the above requirements, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our Customer Service Help Center at +1(877)644-7171, or email us at [email protected]. One of our representatives will speak to you about why you wish to return the item. If you decide to email us, we encourage you to send us photos of the item to help with your explanation.
2. If your return is approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and an address to ship the item back to. You can then ship the item back to us for a refund, minus the original shipping charges.
3. Please place the new, unused item and any tags or accessories that came with the original shipment in the original packaging. Then write your RMA number on the outside of package next to the “Ship To” address.
4. Send us the package using a traceable form of shipment such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, Certified or Priority Mail.
* Note that if you cannot provide a proper reason for your desire to return the item, you will not be given an RMA number.
We do provide international shipping. However, you will only get a tracking number if your order is for over 100 pads. Please contact us regarding international shipping or payment options.
For orders placed directly through our website, once your order is received and processed, you will be provided with a tracking number within 2 business days. Larger orders and orders requiring branding will take up to 7 business days. All of our orders are shipped via USPS mail. Every domestic order will receive a tracking number. International orders will only receive a tracking number if 100 or more items are purchased.
The customer shall be charged an additional fee for deliveries made to a wrong address if you have provided an incorrect or incomplete address. In the event the product is damaged during the shipping process, please contact our Returns Department within 48 hours of receipt of the damaged goods to resolve the issue. If USPS verifies the delivery of a shipment through the tracking number but you claim you have never received the package, you shall be held solely responsible for the lost package.
Shipping charges and product sales prices may be changed or updated without notice. Grip Power Pads USA may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or programs described on this website at any time without notice.
We process all orders within 48 hours of receiving them. We usually ship within 2 business days once your order is received and processed. We process all orders during regular business hours between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM USA Eastern Time. All domestic orders will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
We accept major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa), Google Checkout, Amazon Checkout and PayPal. Have a suggestion for other methods of online payments we should accept? Feel free to contact [email protected] to let us know your thoughts.
Don’t forget… When placing your order, please make sure that the billing address on file with the credit card is the same billing address you give us.
How long your pads last will depend on their usage and whether or not they are used correctly. You need to make sure that you buy the correct pad for your type of workout. If you are a heavy lifter you will want to purchase the pads recommended for heavy lifting. When using our pads correctly on a daily basis each pad should last at least a year, and possibly longer.